Saturday 12 October 2024

Breast Cup Sizes.. my thoughts on standardization..

 Hi

After somewhat arguing with my OH.. I have had many thoughts on breast cup size.

Like right now, there is vague ambiguity.. people don't know what it means, even those in charge of the standardization of cup size.. don't know what doubling or tripling etc letters of cup sizes.

So after arguing with my OH for over 6 months.. I'm glad that arguing has ended a couple of months ago.. however I am left with many thoughts on the subject.

Currently.. a lettered cup size is standardized as 1 letter per inch protruded. A = 1 inch. B = 2 inches C = 3 inches. And rib cage size.. usually 30 inches to 36 inches but can be outside of those.

I suggest.. and this is my thought on the subject, the doubling and tripling and quadrupling of letters should reflect the volume vs wideness vs tightness of the cleavage.

So for every 2 inches from the nipple to the underarm, an extra letter is added. but also yet another letter is added for the tightness of the cleavage.. and a letter removed for the wideness, or sagging of the cleavage.

A cups would be exempt as they are pretty much flat, and so all are wide.

But let's imagine.. 3?B vs 3?BB vs 3?BBB


3?B


3?BB


If the cleavage was tighter the above would be a BBB. but a letter off for the wideness of the cleavage.

3?BBB



No comments:

Breast Cup Sizes.. my thoughts on standardization..

 Hi After somewhat arguing with my OH.. I have had many thoughts on breast cup size. Like right now, there is vague ambiguity.. people don&#...